Water Heater Repair Central Florida FL
Reliable Hot Water Heater Replacement in Hillsborough County
Whether you’re moving into your first place or you’ve been in the same home for years, it’s important to inspect and maintain your water heater regularly. If your water heater needs to be replaced, the vast number of options can make it difficult to narrow down which is right for you. At Johnny Doan Plumbing, our Central Florida water heater repair and replacement experts can help you determine which water heater is best for your home and lifestyle while taking your budget into consideration.
Our water heater repair plumbers have the knowledge needed to service any make and model on the market. We are experts in installation and repair services and combine that with our personalized service to give homeowners the best possible plumbing service experience at an affordable price.
What are the Benefits of Traditional Water Heaters?
Traditional water heaters use a tank to store and heat your home’s hot water. The tank size ranges anywhere between 30-60 gallons, though the most common size is 50 gallons. While these take up a lot of space and need to be indoors, traditional waters heaters are an ideal choice, especially for homeowners who already have this style of water heater.
Pros of Traditional Water Heaters:
- Lower initial cost
- Easy and inexpensive to replace
- Can operate during an outage if gas powered
- More options to choose from
- Can provide a larger supply of hot water (high flow rate)
Tankless Water Heaters
As tankless water heaters continue to grow in popularity, many homeowners are wondering if upgrading is worth it. Also called on-demand water heaters, tankless water heaters are ideal for small- to medium-sized homes and are very efficient.
Pros of Tankless Water Heaters:
- More energy-efficient for smaller homes
- Lower utility bills
- More space-efficient
- Hot water on demand
- Longer life span
- Requires less upkeep
Whether a traditional or tankless water heater is right for your home is entirely up to your preferences, your budget, and your space. Johnny Doan Plumbing will help you decide based on these factors, taking into consideration your specific needs.
Signs a Water Heater Needs to be Replaced
Water heaters don't last forever. A water heater failure is be inconvenient for everyone. Warm water is a vital part of everyday living for almost everyone. The time will come when a replacement is needed. There are tell tale signs a water heater needs to be replaced.
When to Replace a Water Heater:
- No hot water - This is when you try to take a shower and are running out of hot water before the shower is done, or you know you only have enough hot water for 1 shower a day.
- Fluctuating temperatures - If you're noticing the temperature of your water changing drastically, this is also a sign you may need a new water heater.
- Discolored or smelly water - Smelly odors coming from your water may be a sign of rust or bacteria building up in your water heater.
- Changing water pressure - Having a large build up of sediment in your water heater can lead to issues with maintaining water pressure.
- Frequent repairs - If your water heater is constantly breaking down and requiring more repairs it may be a more cost-efficient option to consider a replacement.
- Leaks - While some leaks can be solved through a repair, a leak that has formed in the tank is often an indiciation that a replacement is needed.
If you've noticed any of this signs don't hesitate to call Johnny Doan Plumbing today. Our team is trained to handle any and all plumbing problems. We will properly replace your water heater with a brand new one.
Schedule Water Heater Repair in Central Florida with Johnny Doan Plumbing
We understand how important it is to have a functional and reliable water heater in your home, which is why we make scheduling easy. So if you're having any issues with your hot water system, don't hesitate to reach out and schedule an appointment with Johnny Doan Plumbing today. In some cases, one of our experienced technicians can be at your home within the same day. We'll quickly diagnose the problem and provide you with a full estimate for repairs, along with any recommendations for maintenance or replacement parts. And if necessary, we're fully equipped to handle any water heater installation or replacement needs as well! When it comes to plumbing services in Central Florida, no one does it better than Johnny Doan Plumbing. Contact us today and let's get started on restoring your hot water system!
If your water heater is giving you problems, or if you are looking to upgrade to a tankless model, contact us online to schedule a water heater replacement service in Central Florida.
Military & Senior Discounts
Technicians That Truly Care
50+ Years of Experience, Est. 1969
Fair, Flat Rate Pricing
Family Owned & Operated