Brandon Water Heater Repair
Reliable Hot Water Heater Replacement in Tampa
Whether you’re moving into your first place or you’ve been in the same home for years, it’s important to inspect and maintain your water heater regularly. If your water heater needs to be replaced, the vast number of options can make it difficult to narrow down which is right for you. At Johnny Doan Plumbing, our Brandon water heater repair and replacement experts can help you determine which water heater is best for your home and lifestyle while taking your budget into consideration.
Our water heater repair plumbers have the knowledge needed to service any make and model on the market. We are experts in installation and repair services and combine that with our personalized service to give homeowners the best possible plumbing service experience at an affordable price.
Call (813) 531-9930 24/7 for water heater repair in Brandon.
Traditional Water Heaters
Traditional water heaters use a tank to store and heat your home’s hot water. The tank size ranges anywhere between 30-60 gallons, though the most common size is 50 gallons. While these take up a lot of space and need to be indoors, traditional waters heaters are an ideal choice, especially for homeowners who already have this style of water heater.
Pros of traditional water heaters:
- Lower initial cost
- Easy and inexpensive to replace
Tankless Water Heaters
As tankless water heaters continue to grow in popularity, many homeowners are wondering if upgrading is worth it. Also called on-demand water heaters, tankless water heaters are ideal for small- to medium-sized homes and are very efficient.
Pros of tankless water heaters:
- More energy-efficient for smaller homes
- Lower utility bills
- More space-efficient
Whether a traditional or tankless water heater is right for your home is entirely up to your preferences, your budget, and your space. Johnny Doan Plumbing will help you decide based on these factors, taking into consideration your specific needs.
Signs It's Time For a New Water Heater
Water heaters don't last forever. The time will come when a replacement is needed. There are tell tale signs to look for when it's time for a water heater replacement. Those signs are:
- No hot water - This is when you try to take a shower and are running out of hot water before the shower is done, or you know you only have enough hot water for 1 shower a day.
- Fluctuating temperatures - If you're noticing the temperature of your water changing drastically, this is also a sign you may need a new water heater.
- Discolored or smelly water - Smelly odors coming from your water may be a sign of rust or bacteria building up in your water heater.
- Changing water pressure - Having a large build up of sediment in your water heater can lead to issues with maintaining water pressure.
If your water heater is giving you problems, or if you are looking to upgrade to a tankless model, contact us online to schedule a water heater replacement service in Brandon.
Military & Senior Discounts
Fair, Flat Rate Pricing
Family Owned & Operated
Technicians That Truly Care
50+ Years of Experience, Est. 1969
24 Hour Emergency Service